Position: Marketing Assistant Intern (2 slots)
1. Work with colleagues in the department to formulate operational marketing strategy plans, regularly analyze market preferences and trends, and make reports on statistical data, in order to attract more potential customers;
2. Participate in basic cultural and publicity production and layout design to improve our brand image;
3. Frequently engage in digital marketing and management on our social media accounts and event promotion arrangements in order to increase our exposure to potential customers;
4. Ability to interpret our goals into online activities, which involves expressing the advantages and disadvantages of our product/service to customers, to establish good customer relations locally and internationally;
5. Participate and implement cross-departmental meetings, coordinate work content, and help each other to complete development projects.
1. Good communication skills required;
2. Foreign language ability is a plus;
3. Experienced in Adobe Photoshop/ Premier/ Illustrator experience to create, edit, and retouch logo/leaflet designs for marketing purposes;
4. Proficient in Excel to create charts to use for analysis reports, and preferably experienced in Python to export reports;
5. Experience in using charts to illustrate and analyze necessary data;
6. Able to set your own goals to challenge and improve every day with the mentality of targeting domestic and overseas markets.
Salary: Negotiated through Interview
Internship Period: 3 months