The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team’s success. You will primarily be in charge of scheduling and preparing our sales team for important meetings and trade shows. You will provide outstanding customer service by liasoning between the sales team and the customer.
1. Contact prospects through telephone calls and explain about what we offer;
2. Assist sales staff in quotation, inquiry and contract processing;
3. Regularly conduct statistics, analysis and summary of various sales data;
4. Use social media for sales promotion and produce sales promotion materials;
5. Able to maintain a stable and trustful business-to-customer relationships, and connect with branch sales assistants;
5. Coordinate with the sales team leader for tasks, and to reach potential goals that were set.
1. Fluent in Chinese and English, strong logical thinking, good communication skills (Cantonese or Bengali speakers is a plus);
2. Experience in business support or sales assistants in industries such as catering and takeaways is preferred;
3. Proficient in using office software (Adobe Photoshop, etc, preferred but optional);
4. Have a strong learning ability and proficient at retaining information;
5. Strong ability to withstand pressure, agree with the company’s corporate philosophy, have the qualities of diligence, pragmatism, integrity, etc., and can actively integrate and contribute into the team;
7. Those with sales or supply chain experience preferred;
8. Flexible enough for work during evening hours (discussed in interview)
Sound like you? We would love to have you on board.